Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nat likes country? What?

This month Jesse took  me to 2 country concerts. They were a lot of fun, but the problem was I never listen to country music! EVER! So I couldn't really sing along, I just had to watch all the other crazy drunk people sing, which was pretty entertaining actually :)

The first concert was Trace Adkins and Toby Keith. I have heard of them before, but I had know idea what they sang.

I listened to Brad Paisley for 2 days constantly! I was determined to at least know one song they sang at the concert!

It paid off though. I knew every song Brad Paisley played! I was very proud of myself.  I was one of those crazy people singing! haha



I had a lot of fun at the concerts, and I think they have even gotten me to start liking country music which I thought would never ever happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Nat, I'm so glad I got to FINALLY see your blog. Tell Em hi too. We are a little jealous about the Brad Paisley concert. He is one of the only country singers I would go see. Was his concert good? He seems like he would be a great entertainer. Love you guys. Miss you both. Post more stuff so we can see what you are doing? How's school for you both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! I rediscovered your blog and will be following creepily. :D By the way...don't go to Idaho Falls like I heard you are, you need to come with US to Lagoon! JK but have fun in Idaho Falls and if things fall through you can surely come with us!

    ReplyDelete